**BIG** Changes Coming
Guess what everyone ... I GOT A NEW JOB!
I bet you're all saying "What??!!" Because I wasn't really looking actively. This job fell from heaven into my lap.

Basically someone I knew at this company (but hadn't talked to for more than a year) knew this position was open and contacted me which was perfect timing because things have been going south at my current job. I simply gave her my resume, she shared with the right hiring manager, I met with them Friday and got the offer today. I am so excited, freaked out, hope I can cut and I feel soooo blessed!
So, for those who know what I've been doing it's basically similar... I will be doing marketing for the entire Southeast for this company and their 9 offices in my county and the one to the south. It comes with a huge increase in duties and MAJOR increase in pay. I can't even believe they'd wanna pay me that much money!
So this called for some celebration today and on my way home Tim called and suggested we meet at my new favorite ice cream place...

So I had a "chocolate shower" for dinner and I dont feel bad about it... not for once second!
I'm giving my notice tomorrow and plan for my last day to be May 10th to give me a brief reprieve before starting the new job May 15th. AHHHH, wish me luck tomorrow... I absolutely *HATE* quitting!


1 Comments:
Congrats on the new job! You will do great.
I can't think of a better celebratory dinner then a "Chocolate Shower". You earned it!
Post a Comment
<< Home