FontNerd

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fun-filled weekend for Cooper

So this is why we live in our sunny, south, tropical hometown -- yesterday we took Cooper to the Canine Beach- it's a 100-yard stretch of a famous beach where dogs can roam leash-free and do what dogs do best - be dogs.

Cooper LOVES to swim -- you just say the word "swimming" and he freaks out -- so we knew the beach would be a great new experience for him. He's been swimming in lakes, ponds and pools, but waves are a new phenomenon for him, and I wasn't disappointed.

A few big ones knocked him down, but he still swam like a champ to get his new toy. And of course he passed out on the way home - dirty and still kinda foaming at the mouth with saliva - and he slept the entire rest of the evening!

Here's some photos so you can share in our fun in the sun.













1 Comments:

Blogger Zloofah said...

I bet he was pooped-I would be too. I didn't know they had a canine beach. BleuCheese isn't any fun and wouldn't swim in it-he would probably drown.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home