Another pageant season over
The 24th Annual Fort Lauderdale Christmas Pageant season has ended --- and we already look forward to the 25th silver anniversary -- preparations will begin in August. I obviously had a very different pageant this year since I could not participate on stage as I have in years past (the past 3 years to be exact), but the call to serve cannot be ignored so I was at least there helping in any small way - I wore the dressy all black and assisted ladies in finding the restrooms (very important function), made sure the cast used the approved halls and doorways so patrons couldn't see them -- I do miss the front row of choir concert and the Biblical bathrobe costumes but my smile will grace the stage again next year if God makes it so.
For amazing pics of this year's show please visit Abel Aluart's photography site. Even check out last year's and look for me there if you'd like.
Serving:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home