It's like time lapse photography
The tile started going up Friday - granted, the guys didnt get far before they quit around 2pm to head to Daytona for Biketoberfest (yes, you read that right... bikers laying tile?) but it's looking like this will be pretty nice once they are done...
We spent the weekend sweating at the USF game - sweet victory though... check out my 270-degree panoramic of the stadium. If we ever stop playing at Ray-Jay and build a small on campus stadium I will be bummed, bc this place is pretty posh!
First - the before and after of tile laying:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Stadium:


2 Comments:
Oooo pretty!!!
Funny for the day: I was explaining to Justin what you said about Biketoberfest and he was only half-listening. A second later he goes, "Wait. Tim's going to Biketoberfest?"
Hahaha.
Hey stranger things have happened I suppose - but one thing Tim doesn't care for is motorcycles. He was hit by a car while riding a scooter when he was younger and has the scars to prove it. Since then, he stays on 4 wheels, or planes, or helicopters!
Post a Comment
<< Home