FontNerd

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not that anyone even cares?

I'm probably boring all of my readers with the bathroom photography - but hey, I find it exciting considering I'm still living in a hotel and each day it's fun to go to the house to see what was done. Yesterday you can imagine how surprised I was to find basically everything tiled except the floor (which will be easy in comparison to the cutting and laying of accent tile around the walls... so I expect them to start grouting tomorrow and MAYBE I can be back in the house Friday?)

Before I post the latest pics here's some other life item updates:

1. Tim is in California for work this week - please pray for his safety as the mission at hand could be somewhat challenging. He is with other qualified folks so I'm not up all night with worry - but the lack of communication due to the time difference and his mission don't help to ease my fears. So, please continue to have him in your prayers.

2. I've had some strange leg sensations lately and of course the hypochondriac in me is letting my mind instantly expect the worst case scenario - I've been stretching and might make a massage appointment - otherwise I'm calling my neurologist. I'm sure the stress of my current living situation isn't helping.

Ok, photo time (keep in mind, the paint color is undetermined, so the stripes you see are the old decor... pay no attention to them.)


This color might work?

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Wade said...

Oh that tile looks beautiful! Great choice.

(And of course we care!)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home