FontNerd

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The home stretch

Flooring guy comes tomorrow night to discuss our options - we really need to get into high gear cleaning out the office in prep for the carpet to come out.

Here's the bathroom - almost finished, just decor now! I'm not thrilled with the neutral paint so it might be painted soon - but it is such a far cry from what it was!!



4 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

As expected, your touch made the bathroom gorgeous!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great Heather.....worth the wait, right???

Glad you decided against the backsplash too...

Enjoy!!!

~Laura

5:37 AM  
Blogger ImmediateMom said...

thanks everyone... now it's just down to finishing touches - need something to put above the toilet for storage (the shelves I bought wont work though... back to the drawing board) and we need to seal the tile so I can finally enjoy that rain showerhead!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Heather, Eric & Wilson Bruce said...

Bathroom looks fantastic!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home