FontNerd

Monday, November 24, 2008

Going, going, gone...

The imperfections of our office are slowly disappearing - a large old water spot on the ceiling that has long since been repaired but just never covered up, and the badly-patched closet removal by the previous homeowner. Since I had to be in there painting the new baseboards I tackled the entire project (plus Tim was working nights last week and into the weekend so I didn't see much of him Friday or Saturday - at least not awake!) I'm paying for it today as I'm drained, dragging and my hamstrings are killing me from climbing the ladder and crouching to paint the floor molding... but it's been worth it. Murphy Bed gets installed tomorrow!!!

Water spot:
Lots of tape
And lots of spackle and sanding
Now it's looking more like an office

Bye bye spot (one more coat ought to do it!)
Nice smooth wall
Shiny white baseboards with 2 coats of semi-gloss ultra white. Now just all the other rooms to finish ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home