What I've Been Up To
Check these out! I made these for a good gal pal who just had her baby. She received them via FedEx today and LOVED them. (Yes the names are smugged on purpose). I handmade 100 of them.

Anyhow, as most of you can see hurricane season has started early and South Florida is getting a good bit of rain. I hope my west coast and central FL friends stay safe and dry, The roof leak is under control (somewhat) and it's got a 10-yr warranty so it will be fixed (yeah right) in the next 2-3 weeks.
We got the wedding invite for James' wedding (a good friend of Tim's from high school). Guess it's good we're invited since we already have plane tickets, hotel reservations, and Tim's party of the bridal party so add a tux rental to that as well.We've got about 6 weeks I think until the big trip to Milwaukee and I'm going to be SO ready for a "vacation". The wedding is on a Friday so we're actually going Weds. to Sunday giving us a little time to enjoy the out-of-town friends and maybe even the city. Who knows. As long as no car accidents happen then this trip will be a success.
Had a chiro appt today and I feel good. Just had traction and adjustment today - didn't get my fav new doc but I did have one of the others who is less firm with his adjustments so I hope this good feeling lasts into tomorrow morning.
We had an amazing musical group join us yesterday for a concert at church. Check them out online at Evidence Ministries . For anyone who knows Christian music this is Camp Kirland's son and his wife along with another couple... they have a new acapella album out which is unreal... only 4 voices but they sound like an entire group. Awesome.
Tim's paramedic school is going well. It's tough giving him up 2 nights a week , especially with me back in treatment 2 nights and choir Weds... but he is so excited, like when a kid starts a new yr of school and comes home and tells you all about what they learned. I'm so proud of what he's doing and he's been really attentive at home too with my recent health setbacks.
Our leadership in our Sunday School class at church has been so rewarding too. We had so many couples this Sunday we literally ran out of chairs! While we know it's not totally to our credit we are so excited that God's using us to grow this class and positively impact these great couples.
Alright everyone, talk to you soon. Don't be afraid to drop me an email!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home